I would love to read and review your books! I welcome any and all book review inquiries. Please review the guidelines below to be sure your book fits. While I would love to read everything, there are only so many hours in a day!
- I will review titles from the following genres: thrillers/psychological thrillers, suspense, mystery, true crime, horror, science fiction, graphic novels, and contemporary fiction. I’ve also recently become very interested in Nordic Noir.
- Genres I generally don’t love: chick lit and romance.
- I’m open to both paperbacks and hardcovers from authors and publishers. At this time I am not accepting ebooks or digital copies.
- Have a specific deadline or timeline in mind for the review? Please send me details on when you would like something posted, so that I can ensure this happens.
- All of my reviews are my own, honest opinions. If I don’t like something, I’m going to share that on here.
- I would be happy to participate in blog tours, guest posts, giveaways, interviews, etc.
Interested in working together? Please send me the below details about your book in my “contact” section:
- Book title and author
- Book format (paperback or hardcover)
- Any information you would like me to know or share
- Social media information for the author and publisher (I want to be able to tag you all when I share!)
Please note: All books featured on my blog are either bought by me or borrowed from a friend. If the book has been sent to me or if I have been approved by a service, such as NetGalley, I will always indicate that information in my reviews and posts.
I look forward to working with you!